If your company needs to outsource finance operations in Japan, we can be of your help.
This service is suitable for small-sized companies considering financial outsourcing such as the following:
- Newly established Japanese entities with no in-house accountant in Japan
- Firms where the workload does not justify a full-time accountant in Japan
- Firms who need temporary services to fill in for resigned accounting personnel until new staff can be hired (including handover to new employees)
- Understaffed monitoring of Japanese Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) owned by offshore investors, etc.
This service will be performed by licensed tax accountant having experience as a financial controller in a Japanese branch of a foreign corporation.
This is a bespoke tax and accounting service, so the scope of our services varies widely depending on your needs.
Below is a sample of the services that we can offer at this service level:
- All tax services included in Retainer Service
- Monthly and annual book closing
- Preparing financial statements
- Corresponding with parent companies regarding accounting
- Corresponding with financial auditors
- Preparing and maintaining fixed asset ledgers
- Cash management (assuming that Internet banking is available)
- Preparing manuals on finance operations in Japan for successors
- Preparing reports for offshore investors (for SPVs)
- Preparing other relevant documents as required
If you need other services related to finance operation which is not listed above, please contact us.
Please ask. We will provide a fee quote after confirming pertinent facts such as necessary on-site hours, use of accounting software, required delivery schedules, and the number of employees.
If you have an interest in our service, please fill out the form below. We will get back to you shortly.